Recovery and Day-Care Center for Children with Special Needs - Complex of Services for Child and Family - Videle
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Videle ::: District: Teleorman
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0247.31.6611 ::: Fax: 0242. 345. 711
Str. Intrarea Spitalului, nr. 38
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site : www.dgaspctr.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: day-care centers (centers without accommodation) Other information concerning the social service: The Purpose of the Social Service “Recovery and Day-Care Center for Children with Special Needs – Videle”is to inform and raise awareness of the community regarding the issue of the childwith special needs; active collaboration and counseling of the families of children enrolled in the center's program; ACTIVITIES IMPLEMENTED evaluation and establishment activities of the recuperation program; educational activities - non-formal education; recreational and social activities; child protection against abuse; counseling activities for children included in the Center's program and for their parents; collaborative activities with professionals and relevant institutions; administration and management.
Target group/s or clients :
- children with neuro-psychomotor deficiencies, from 0 to 18 years old, from families and their parents, who are provided with services to prevent their separation and who have their residence in Videle and its surroundings;
- children with neuro-psychomotor deficiencies in foster care;
- children with neuro-psychomotor deficiencies who have benefited from a special protection measure and have been reintegrated into the family.
The multidisciplinary team offering social services is made up of the following types of specialists:
- Physical therapist, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Psychologist, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Nurse, 1 person, full-time employment.