Center for working with street children part of Complex for Social Services for children and families - Ruse
The main users of the complex of services and care in the CSR were identified as "street children" - neglected children for whom parental or other substitute care and control was found. Applicants of the Center are also:
- Escaped from home or a specialized institution where they were housed;
- Out-of-school or drop-out children at pre-school and school age;
- Wanderers exercising different forms of child labor and / or leading lifestyles, which create conditions for impairment of their physical, mental, moral, intellectual or social development;
- Children who are victims of abuse, violence, exploitation or any other inhuman, degrading treatment or punishment within or outside the family; children using inhalants and / or other intoxicants;
- Children committing anti-social events;
- Children and young people in conflict with the law (sentenced to probation).
Educational support. Mobile social work - to identify and locate children on the street. Health care. Program for life skills and building habits for independent living and integration in society. Occupational therapy, art therapy.
- Site Counter:67,108
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017