Day Care Center for children with disabilities - Vidin
Users of the service are children with disabilities aged 0 to 18 years old from Vidin and the region. The center includes children in a family environment who require daily specialized care with the following diseases: physical disabilities, mental disabilities, sensory impairments, chronic and recurrent respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases. The users of the service are children with TEMP, LVC and detailed written stage epicrisis.
- Day Care Group;
- Hourly kinesitherapy, rehabilitation and physiotherapy;
- The Center provides advice to parents of disabled children about the activity and the possibility of providing social services. Familiarizes them with the Internal Regulations;
- Interact with parents and assist them in drafting the documents;
- Provides parents with information and organizes their meetings with the various specialists taking care of children with disabilities;
- The center offers physical prophylaxis, therapy and rehabilitation in childhood;
- An individualized physiotherapeutic program is being prepared, a therapeutic purpose and specific tasks are set up;
- Specialized psychological assistance: conducting observations on the behavior of the child; exploring and gaining time; conducting psychological tests depending on the age of the child; attention study, concentration, thinking, intelligence tests depending on the age of the child; determining the temperament and character of the child; drawing methodologies; determination of appropriate psychotherapy for the child / setting of purpose and duration /; giving instructions and guidelines for work in a family environment; meetings with parents, familiarization with methods of working with the child, clarification of accessible language for the child's problem;
- Specialized medical care: care / feeding, bathing, childcare / support, inhalation, manipulation, maintenance treatment with medication;
- Basic methods of social work: social interview; social counseling; mediation; task-oriented work; interactive method.
- Methods and means of kinesitherapy: Reflector kinesitherapy / reflective movement by Voita /; passive / curative massage, stretching, electrostimulation /; active healing gymnastics / working with appliances, appliances, training in everyday activities /;
- mechanotherapy (positional therapy).