Maria - Ioana Family-Type Home–Complex of Services for Children with Special Needs - Alexandria
Type of structure :Postal code: 0 ::: Alexandria ::: District: Teleorman
Social service provided in the community
Street, No.:Phone: 0247.316.611, 0247.324.824 ::: Fax:
Str. 1907, nr. 129
Mobile phone:Е-поща: ::: Web-site : www.dgaspctr.ro
Mission or main objective/purpose :
Type of social service: Residential centers (accommodation centers) Other information concerning the social service: Maria - Ioana Family-Type Home has the mission to provide children with access to a home, care, rehabilitation, recovery, education and training for reintegration or family integration and social inclusion. Main activities implemented: reception and accommodation of children; daily care and maintenance in a family-like setting; recovery, depending on the disability of each child; provision of nutritional assistance; permanent evaluation of the hygiene conditions, regular medical visits of the children, contact with the physician of thecenter, as well as with other sanitary units; education for health, for learning and applying hygienic skills related to one's own person and to the living environment; an affective environment favorable to the development of the complex personality of the child; Stimulating the communication capacity of the child by creating a climate of trust; involving children in the decision-making process; access to education, information, culture; group activities, individualized programs for each child.
Target group/s or clients :
- - children temporarily or permanently separated from their parents as a result of the establishment under the law;
- - children for whom the emergency foster care was established, under the conditions of the law.
The multidisciplinary team offering social services is made up of the following types of specialists:
- Psychologist, 1 person, 1/5 full-timeemployment;
- Physical therapist, 1 person, ½ full-timeemployment;
- Nurse, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Educator, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Recovery teacher, 1 person, full-time employment;
- Doctor, 1 person, full-time employment.