Day Care Center for Children with Disabilities - Weekly Care Early Intervention - Ruse
premature and newborn children with disabilities as well as low-weight children
The service is provided both in the center and in the tertiary / maternity ward, premise for the care and care of preterm infants, home environment / All services include home visits and homework of the kinesitherapist and ergotherapist and, if necessary, other specialists.
1. Early intervention for children with a high degree of prematurity.
2. Daily, half-day and part-time care for infants and children from 0 to 3 years of age with disabilities, chronic diseases or low weight.
3. Weekly Care - Short-term intake of the mother and the newborn with disability or low weight in the Center.
4. Ergotrapy in premature and newborn children with disabilities - early intervention in home environment
5. Early intervention for children with visual impairment
6. Consultation of parents of newborns, premature and children with physical and mental disabilities from 0 to 7 years