Center for family-type accommodation “I have a home” - Montana
Children from institution from 3 to 7 years old.
Providing a complex of services by implementing different programs:
- services related to meeting daily needs and constant care;
- services related to the satisfaction of children's health needs;
- psychological support;
- training activities;
- social integration;
- skills for everyday life "me and my everyday life";
- skills for family life "me and my family"
- Skills for living in the "me and my friends" community;
- Working with parents and families;
- Site Counter:67,007
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017