Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration - Lom
Children and adults with disabilities
The Center provides consumers with a set of social services related to rehabilitation, social legal advice, preparation and implementation of individual programs for social inclusion of children and adults with disabilities. They include:
- Motor rehabilitation;
- Logopedic Rehabilitation;
- Psychological rehabilitation;
- Social rehabilitation;
- Labor therapy;
- Musical therapy.
The Center for Social Rehabilitation and Integration has the following facilities:
- Social Activities Cabinet;
- Psychological rehabilitation room;
- Logopedic Rehabilitation Office;
- Mental Rehabilitation Cabinet;
- Occupational therapy office;
- Medical office;
- Music therapy room.
- Sanitary unit;
- A yard with benches and a children's playground.
- Site Counter:67,091
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017