Home for adults with physical disabilities - Gorna Verenitsa
Men and women with varying degrees of disability from 70% to 100%
Description of the social services provided to consumers:
- Cleaning of bedrooms,
- assistance in making the personal toilet,
- eating, laundry, scrubbing, ironing, hairdressing;
- assistance to obtain medical and somatoform assistance, preventive health care and preventive examinations;
- organizing cultural and sporting events and other activities related to leisure time organization - inclusion of users in celebration of birthdays and anniversaries, national and church holidays, watching TV shows and DVDs - movies, yard and village trips card games , chess, backgammon.
- Existence of educational programs and access to information; - Lectures on medical, scientific and social topics, subscriptions to books, magazines, newspapers, computer clubs, drawings;
- they are executed therapeutic (labor therapy, music therapy), psychological counseling and rehabilitation activities
The building has a built-up area of 356 sq. M. On two floors, number of rooms for consumers - 13 rooms, furnishing, availability of individual bathrooms in each room. The other rooms used by the users are: dining room, living room, seating room.
- Site Counter:67,112
- Registered Users:18
- Unregistered Users:0
- Since:12 Feb 2017